April 22, 2022
See the full list of items here.
I have created a spreadsheet listing all the cards in a deck and columns of things to do. Each week, I’ll pull out a card and see what things I should research and schedule on the calendar, or go do. I’m excited to give this new plan a try and see what new adventures I find myself doing.
- In General: Dress up day (wear something different, like have a crazy Hawaiian shirt day)
- The Adventure Challenge Book: Make a list of ingredients by:
- (1) Writing down your favorite food on a Charcuterie board
- (2) Write down what vegetable you would be
- (3) If you were a meat what kind of meat would you be?
- (4) If your family baked a pizza, what topping would everyone agree with? (can’t choose Pepperoni)
- (5) If your celebrity crush was a pizza topping, what would they be?
- Now put them all together on a Pizza!
- 1001 Movies to Watch: Titanic
- 1001 Things to do in Sacramento: Climb into a Model T, one of the first cars built for mass consumption at the California Automobile Museum.
- Food & Drinks: Eat humble pie
- Bonus – Brewery to get a passport stamp: Burning Barrel Brewing Co.
If there are any suggestions to add to the lists, I’d love to hear. Also, any tips you might have for ones that might require some research. If you have done, or want to do these too this year, I’d love to hear of your experience.